Why worthless headsets xbox?

Xbox Why do you produce Weak and useless headsets and its written on ém "xbox live" so it must be the best headset for the xbox live? Just saying i got 2 of them and they stopped working like each one took 2 months maybe? then stopped working and issues come ,you can't hear and you can talk or the opposite . Please make better headsets these headsets are worthless . Who say go buy other different  headset not the original its good but expensive a little bit and i don't have experience with headsets thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

i've gone through at least 15 headsets in the 3 years i've had a xbox. it would be nice to see them update the designs or at least improve sound quality.. its pretty bad when the generic versions are better then the official xbox ones.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Mine from 2009 is still perfect. Just be gentle with it

Sorry this didn't help.

I have had the same headset since launch OP, and have been using it on LIVE for over 2 years with no problems. So I guess I am lucky.

As far as recommending a headset goes 'turtle beach headsets' seem to be the most popular.
They range in price from reasonable to extortionate so you could maybe look about and see what set is in your price range.

Sorry this didn't help.