Why The Fifa Online Community IS Full Of Cowards And Quitters.

Majority Of People Online Just Are Cowards cos they pick real madrid all the time. they think theyre clever but then i beat them :) Then the reason they are quitters, cos they cant handle their precious real madrid loosing cos their ***. its an awful community, the *** you out of achievements but quitting, i had to wait 250 games before i got PLAY 100. i hate the fifa community as its just boring, picking real madrid ALL the time. you may see my DNF is like 15%, thats due to a crappy  .5 connection in devon when the game was released, i now get 5 (which is good for devon) :) does any one else get pissed off when people constantly even when they support a relatively good club, all they do is just sprint down the wing with ronaldo and di maria and expect to win, anyone else come up against these cowards and quitters?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Fifa has the worst online community of any game i have played

Yeah the community on Fifa is amongst the worse.

Constant quitters within the first few mins if you get a goal etc. EA should do more and start handing out bans.

Yea its bad but nothing has been done to stop and until EA do then it will keep on happening...

does anyone face real madrid like all the time, and the people playing are the most cocky arrogant players around?

Why put in a "Quit match" Button, it just makes it so easy to leave. Just dont put in that button at all so its even more inconvenient to quit the game...

The quitters are one of reasons I haven't gotten FIFA this year.

[quote user="aCheeseyPenguin"]

Why put in a "Quit match" Button, it just makes it so easy to leave. Just dont put in that button at all so its even more inconvenient to quit the game...

[/quote]

This is what i dont understand, its like EA are saying its ok to quit.

hehe people still play fifa online ?

nothing you can do about it, apart from take the win and move on with your life..

The Ultimate Team thing doesn't help either. Why bother to play and build a decent team, if you're hardly ever going to finish a match, or get cheated into losing?

With PES MLO, they get punished by not receiving any funds, so out of the 130+ MLO games I played, I only ever came across 1 quitter. Because even if you stay in the game and lose, you still get a money bonus.

This isn't a Fifa v PES post. I actually bought Fifa 11 for the PC, and I think it's awesome. The graphics, the Sky Sports mods makes it look fantastic at full spec.

So EA need to do something like this. If someone quits, they should be banned from searching for another match for 2 hours. That way, even if us honest players lose connection (Don't see that happening though, my DNF is 0% on every Fifa game), then I'm sure we can find something else to do with our time. Where as these fatty lame-o's keep quitting & researching, hoping to get paired against someone they can easily beat - Well, if they are forced to wait 2 hours after every rage quit, I doubt they'd put up with it for long.