Why some players are nasty to me?

I got message by a nasty players saying that haha your deaf i hope you die that made me sad and upset because i was wining the game i don't understand when i win game but most of the time they are nasty to me is when i win the game

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It happens to all of us.The internet is a bad place full of mean people.Xbox Live is no different.Whem I get a mean message I send them a 3 letter response:LOL .I generally dont hear from them after that.If I do get more hate from them I might file a complaint,then mute them and block communications.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Just tell them, "You know my first name ain't 'Baby', it's 'Janet'....'Miss Jackson' if yo nasty."

Sorry this didn't help.

Just "mute" them. :)

Then avoid and block them through the console features.

Just remember, you can also prefer players too.....

GOOD LUCK!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

All you can really do is block them, mute them and report them. I wouldn't worry about some random person online though, try to not worry what people say, it's usually meaningless and you'll forget about this person in no time anyways.

You will meet more jerks like this, just block, mute and report that person too. Trust me, it'll make you feel better to report people who do things like that.

Sorry this didn't help.

THE EV1L CL0WN

Don't ever let people like that upset you or get you down. I know that is a lot easier said than done but if you take it to heart, their petty insults have won. Unfortunately the service has users like this that will go about the place and insult other users for the sake of it. I have a brother who is completely deaf so I know first hand how tough it can be. Keep playing your games and keep doing your best to win and forget about the fools that have the extra time on their hands to needlessly attack you for just being a good player.

With that aside, you are going to want to go ahead and 'file a complaint' against these sorts of people and then 'block, mute and avoid' them using the consoles tools. This will send a report off to the PET (Enforcement Team) whom will make a thorough investigation and take any action necessary once they reach a conclusion. It will also prevent them from making any further contact with you and make it very less likely that you will be placed in online gameplay with them again.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Sorry this didn't help.

CloudStrife 900

Thank you for your kind word :)

Sorry this didn't help.