Why isnt there a system?

Ok, right, this isnt to do with Xbox itself, but oh my GOD. something needs to be done or made so that things like your just about to read, gets managed.

Ok, so this all started over a month ago, playing FIFA 12, deleted my Ultimate Team, started a new team, then accidently discarded all the starter pack. So, after that, the game mode doesnt load up, it always freezes

I contacted EA is two ways about this

first, i emailed them. Only to find they didnt read my ticket and gave me invalid help, and they closed the case. No support was given to me.

then i called EA. I told them the problem, what i found very amateur is that the person on the phone seemed very inexperianced, anyway, he said the problem would be fixed in 15 days......that was starting on the 9th May. Its now been over a month, problem still not solved.

i looked at the support ticket on EA support, and what i found was appauling. they just told me stuff that was told when i called them in the first place, they havnt even started to fix my problem at all.

Ive waited over a month, to give information they told me to do! really?

anyway, here is a few links to the whole conversation.

image 1 http://gyazo.com/9273084d0f66bf846a63f8f3ac9d89d9.png?1339444754

image 2 http://gyazo.com/4abe63db6a3560eefbe4ea0e9c1442b5.png?1339444332

I know this isnt Xbox's fault, but come on. there isnt a system that manages game companies qualities? really, no situations like this are just allowed to happen.Why should i pay for another Gold membership for another account to playin Ultimate team online because EA have ignored me, thats hardly fair what so ever, i dont care if they have 1 penny or a billion punds, and neither should you, this is just frankly, poor support, and they're refusing to help Xbox players, and bascially taking people's money

can anyone sympasise? I mean, how would you like it if you had to pay for another membership just because of lazy game support?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

This isn't the right forum to rant about this situation. I know you're frustrated but still, better stay on topic. I'd just recommend contacting EA once more. Or maybe twice. Nothing we can do here unless you have an Xbox LIVE account related problem.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

thats the problem. They wont help me, theres no where to turn

Sorry this didn't help.

If the company you are having an issue with can not or will not help you then there is nothing more you can do except to stop buying their products/services. This is not a support related issue or an MS issue so this post will most likely be removed.

Sorry this didn't help.

Your best solution (as I have told many such FIFA players recently) is just to get rid of that game.  It seems to the "black sheep" of gaming judging from the number of posts and threads complaining about it and EA itself in the last several months.

Sorry this didn't help.

oh well, thanks for helping anyway.

Sorry this didn't help.