Why is Xbox One so....?

Having bought a Xbox One on launch day I have been met with nothing but dissapointment since.  The 360 has far more apps which should have transfered straight over to the One and all the games so far have been average.  Titanfall was the last hope for me and that turned out to be a very lazy game, no one player campaign mode at all and if I loose my internet connection all the game is good for is a frisbee and to top it off it is on the 360 as well.  I also had a Xbox 360 MTE Retail Test Disc in console when I opened it and spent the next couple of months trying to get a straight answer from them as to why this was in my console.  I have been a die hard loyal fan of Xbox up untill now but this console has ruined that. Sort it out Microsoft please before I put all my money into a PS4.

A very dissapointed customer.

Mod Edited

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sorry to hear your disappointed but there's an old saying ... "Rome wasn't built in a day" ... Like the last generation of consoles, the Xbox One will get better with time, got to remember it's only 4 months old.

Titanfall, you knew it was an online only game before you purchased it right? so if you didn't want to run the risk of not being able to play it if your internet went down they why buy it?

If though your not willing to wait and give it some time my advice to you before going over to PS4 ( in my opinion a good console ) check out what features it has, what games it has to offer you etc, don't want to spend more money and have the "possibility" of being disappointed all over again.

Good luck.

whine, whine, whine, that's all these ill go to ps4 moaners say these days, you knew what the console was going to be like, you knew what game line up  there was yet you still purchase and whine about it, sorry before spending that amount of money you should do a bit of research and then you would have realised that not all the apps would be available or all the system features would be available due to having to build them from scratch.

Personally I think the PS4 is probably the better console to have at this moment in time, that is providing you don't consider the exclusives a must have.

However the X1 has the better foundations, will have the better exclusives, pushing new features and when these start to come together it will leave the competition in the shade imo. I would personally be patient and see what you feel come Christmas.

Titanfall is only a series of multy player maps and not a full game but you are charge the full price for it, unfortunatley for me I only see looked at the demo clips before it was released and did not read the reviews of it.  It is a good multy player I must admit but it is still only a series of multy player maps.  Rome was not built in a day I know but this new console lacks alot the 360 has and this ***, this console should have everything the 360 had plus more from the start.  Kinect is still a bag of *** and as for the rubbish about it being able to detect your heartbeat whilst playing is just laughable, it struggles to tell the difference between me and my six year old son most times.  When they were giving the demos on stage at expos of how it worked I bet there was someone sat backstage with a controller in hand pressing the relevent buttons when the guy on stage was pretending to give the voice commands.  I am most dissapointed with the false information they have put out from the start about this console.

there has not been any false information, Kinect works like a charm for me, and they are updating all the time to bring new features all the time, they had to re write the os due to the backlash over the actually descent drm people moaned about.

"Titanfall is only a series of multy player maps and not a full game". It was marketed as such. If you buy things blindly, eventually you'll be disappointed through your assumptions.

"but you are charge the full price for it," Full price for what was advertised? Oh no! Once again, not Microsoft or Respawn's fault.

"unfortunatley for me I only see looked at the demo clips before it was released and did not read the reviews of it." Confession finally.

"It is a good multy player I must admit" But before you said- "Titanfall was the last hope for me and that turned out to be a very lazy game,". ??? I'm confused.

"but it is still only a series of multy player maps." I don't even get this. Even games with full SP campaigns and MP recycle maps from both the SP and MP portions. If you play classic there are different maps to the "campaign".

"Rome was not built in a day I know but this new console lacks alot the 360 has and this ***, this console should have everything the 360 had plus more from the start." It's not the 360. The 360 is a different machine, therefore it has different apps. It will improve...

"I am most dissapointed with the false information they have put out from the start about this console." Please explain.

From your first post: "I loose my internet connection all the game is good for is a frisbee". If you didn't know it was online only before purchasing... It's no-one's fault but your own.

Why are things these days always someone else's fault?

Good on you.

Zzzzzz. This is getting boring now. It looks like a LOT of people bought these new consoles (PS4 included) expecting EVERYTHING that's available on last gen and then some!

The Xbox One and PS4 are new consoles. Fresh start. Everything is new. Their library of games, apps and features will build over time. Come on people. Patience is required here.

I love my xbox one love all it's features and games, people are spoilt these days!

Just but a PS4, you owe Microsoft zero loyalty, they are a company that is only after the money in your wallet, nothing more (by the way the same goes for Sony and Nintendo as well)