Why is Treyarch not doing anything.

Im not happy with them one bit. I was playing cod waw on zombies. Went into a lobby looks ligit as the game booted up a message came up on the screen and the game ended. So i thought nothing of it. Iv gone to play zombies again and now i cant get on any of the maps even the map thats made on the game. So i tried multiplayer and the same thing is happering. When iv looked at my rank i am Minus 9999999999999 and its saying i need level 1 to play the game modes. Why is treyarch not doing anything. I now have to make another gamertag just to play on zombies. Its a joke.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The hacked and broken online to WaW is well known and documented. It is a dead game to Treyarch and to Activision, they cant make any money from it and as such wont invest in fixing any hacking holes left behind.

-

Not nice, but such is life, file a complaint, watch out for any hints at a hacked lobby....dont play the game

It's still wrong that they can't be bothered to fix it!

Of course it is, but the CoD back catalogue is full of hacked broken games, its no secret how bad they are and you take a risk everytime you go online with those games. They wont ever be fixed which is why the modders infest them to this day

It's a shame really as WaW was a pretty decent game. Probably my 2nd favorite after COD4. I have always thought about booting it back up this is what puts me off.

[quote user="spacman"]

It's still wrong that they can't be bothered to fix it!

[/quote]

Can't agree more, it's shocking how alot of genuine gamers are treated these days.

Welcome to why Activision has such a good PR team, otherwise they'd seriously be considered worse than EA by a country mile

Yeah, I joined one of those hacked lobbies about 2 years ago.  Didn't know it was hacked until I get the bloody achievements and gamerpics for making Prestige (well at least 1 set, I backed out straight after).

So I have Prestige level something (silver eagle icon) with like 5 hours of MP played (was around level 14/15 and most of that ranking up came from doing the co-op assignments so it's probably less than 5 hours :/)

It's a real shame because I loved the "barebones" original Zombies/co-op in WaW and it would have been a game I went back to.  Didn't really like the Black Ops version with all the gimzos to use.

The only CoD game I haven't seen hacked lobbies on is Call of Duty 3! CoD4, W@W are rampant, I'd say it's actually better if they shut the servers down for old CoD games now

[quote user="Jason of Duty"]

The only CoD game I haven't seen hacked lobbies on is Call of Duty 3!

[/quote]That's because instead of hacking, people just abuse the million out of the map glitches the game has.

Most of the 'hacks' for the Call of Duty games come from the modders altering Microsoft hardware and code.

-

Treyarch and Infinity Ward can try and patch as much as they want but until Microsoft close the door on their end, then it is going to be a losing battle.

-

So it is no surprise that given MIcrosoft are unwilling or unable to fix the exploits on their end, that the Call of Duty developers eventually abandon the older games.