Why is this console [REMOVED]

3 months after my warranty expired my xbox slim 250gb started freezing, crashing on boot up etc etc..

I paid the £70 odd rip off repair charge and then after 2 weeks of recieving my console back it starts giving me E64 error and a red dot!

I am so annoyed right now! Microsoft are a big company so why are their consoles so crappy!???

Its not as if I play on my console a lot either, in fact I got an email from xbox live rewards saying last 12 months I used my console for 11 hours for gaming, 11 hours, thats less than 1 hour a month!! and its still broken!!!!

AARRGHHHHHHHHH

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Well there's so actual answer for this question, but you really can't blame Microsoft for this. That's all you!(Just Saying)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi, contact support again please, the E64 error indicates a repair is required. If you only had the console back from repair for two weeks and this happens I would imagine it would be a free repair as all official repairs carry a 90 day warranty.

-

What is my warranty after my console is serviced?

We provide a post-service warranty for serviced consoles. The length of the warranty depends on whether the service was in-warranty or out-of-warranty as follows:

•In-warranty service: If your Xbox 360 console was serviced within the original warranty period (free repair), you receive either the balance of your original warranty or 90 days, whichever is longer.

•Out-of-warranty service: If your Xbox 360 console was serviced out of the original warranty period (paid repair), your serviced console will have a 90-day warranty.

Sorry this didn't help.

I have arranged UPS collection for tomorrow for satan's box to be shipped back to Germany once again.

I just hope they extend the warranty again from completion of the second repair.

Sorry this didn't help.

Looking at the warranty details in my previous post it would seem that the warranty would be extended by another 90 days as stated.

-

Don't quote me on that but that's what I would expect.

Sorry this didn't help.

Helpful tips for keeping your Xbox functioning well

1.) Give it breathing room! if you can leave it in a open area on top of a tv stand. as opposed as into a cabinet were heat dissipation can be a issue.

2.) Clean it! dust buildup prevents heat dissipation. buy some canned air and hit it once a month all vents and fan (do not use a air compressor in your garage as static can build up in those systems (static=death to electronics)

Sorry this didn't help.

Seriously well then go buy a new console or repair again sheesh if repair doesnt works well then search on how to destroy your XBOX 360 on youtube :) hope this helped

Sorry this didn't help.