Why is the US not getting a free game?

I just read that Mexico is also getting Fiffa. You would think Microsoft would want to reward their most loyal customer base.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Probably because Mexico and Europe are football crazy and MS has some deal with EA to get it in the hands of as many people as possible. EA is fine with it being a freebie because they're hoping people get addicted to Ultimate Team and buy pack after pack after pack that will greatly exceed the $60 retail value of the game.

It is because we deserve a free game, you simply do not. Ask MS they will confirm this. :)

[quote user="UnchargedTerror"]

Because we are paying a load more than you for games and the console. We deserve it. Anyway, Americans dont Like FOOTBALL.

[/quote]

You guys also get paid more and get way more paid time off so it evens out. Enjoy your free gift though.

Uncharged.....sorry quote is working on my phone. Referring to ps4 releasing and trying sell mine.

FIFA ULTIMATE TEAM

-

EA had to agree to this. Microsoft just didn't do this without a deal in place with EA. EA wants all of Europe and Mexico to join in on their biggest cash cow and buy some freaking FIFA points and packs.

Whats happening Friday?

Uncharged..... I actually enjoy playing fifa. Again, I understand why other countries are getting freebies.

Microsoft outsold Sony in the Us and they believe they can do it again with the new console. Outside of the US, Sony dominated so this time around Microsoft is focusing on gaining ground in the foreign market to get early adopters while Sony is focusing on the US.

Yeah but whats that got to do with a free copy of FIFA?

Dirt....did u decide if you're going to sell you ps4?