why is "16 DAYS" not allowed in our motto?

15 DAYS and 17 DAYS are okay, but not 16?

what hidden meaning am i not seeing with this term?

i googled "16 days" and see theres some campaign in New Jersey about Womens rights or something that took place back in June of this year, is that seriously the reason its banned?

i merely wanted to have "16 DAYS TILL GEARS 3" but now im forced to pretend like its really only 15 days away, these banned motto "terms" get more rediculous by the day

first it was "Yankees" even though theres a gamerpic from one of the older 2K Sports games which had the Yankees red white and blue logo as one of the pics which has the word Yankees on it... and just a week ago i made a thread about Deus Ex not being allowed either, lol i finally got it to work using the letters with diacritic marks above them

i can understand curse words but none of these even make sense and the funny part is, its only the Motto section that its not allowed, i can enter those in my Name, Location or Bio sections with no problems

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The word filter is far from perfect but it is what it is. If you are not being allowed to use a certain word or phrase then the only thing you can do is try something else.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.