Why is my xbox banned ? I recently brought it off somebody and they said its not banned. Enforcement team please unban!!

I brought a xbox 360 off of someone and Its banned please unban It enforcement team. I payed alot og money for thIs xbox and I shouldnt have too suffer because of another person. please unban It,I wouldnt vIolate the terms of use ever. I dont even know how too hack or mod. I just wanna play the damn game. I had too use all of my money I got for my bIrthday too pay for thIs xbox. :'( 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Please return the console for a refund, the console will not have the ban reversed. Sorry but you got ripped off.

Gaming, something all gamers do, no matter which system they use.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry, but it's buyer beware when you purchase a use console. You have no idea what the previous owner could have done. As ThingOnAString said, you will have to try to get a refund from the person you purchased it from.

Sorry this didn't help.

Never buy a "Used" Xbox 360 console from anywhere (Ebay,Gamestop, or other stores that sell used consoles) becuase you do not know what the previous owner did. You dont know if the console has been tampered with or the activity on the console. Heck the previous owner could have been console banned and thats the reason the previous owner decided to get rid of it.  So what if the used console is cheaper... It will save you ALOT of money in the long run if you buy a BRAND NEW console out of the box NEVER opened.

Sorry this didn't help.

And also reposting the same thing again wont help you. You posted here too

forums.xbox.com/.../275728.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.