Why is my account restricted

My account is restricted and I don't know why I am very upset that I pay you to have online game time experience and now I'm restricted for what reason ? RowdyNetherton  

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

[quote user="RowdyNetherton"]I am very upset that I pay you to have online game time experience and now I'm restricted for what reason ?[/quote]

You say you paid for an "online game time experience", but you show up on this forum with your Gamertag account as a free silver member. So either you mistakenly booked the paid gold membership for online multiplayer to another account, or something went wrong when you purchased Gold or redeemed a prepaid card.

However, here in this forum we are mainly gamers from the community (i.e. just people like you) and not official support staff. Since support needs to look at your account to see why the gold membership didn't work properly, you need to contact the official support. You can do that here: http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

On that page, choose the appropriate topic from the list, and at the bottom of the page, several tiles should appear. Depending on your country and the time you visit the page, there should be a tile that allows you to "request a callback". Use that tile and have an official support staff member call you back for free, so they can resolve your issue.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry if I have confused  you my problem is when I try to go online in a game under my own user name it says I am restricted so  under the advise of an xbox support staff member I made another gamer name and the same thing happens under the gold live or the free account either one it doesn't matter  they have been of no help and I am currently in contact with Microsoft at this very moment to help me

Sorry this didn't help.

Please do not post personal info like your email address on the forums.

You can't play online multiplayer with a silver acount.

If your are being restricted on a gold account it's probably a billing issue in which case you will need to phone support for your region.

Sorry this didn't help.

I applied for a one month free gold membership and I am still having this problem even under another  account I have talked to 4 different customer service representatives and not one can explain why my account is blocked and was told to ask about this in the xbox live forums. So now I'm being told to talk back to customer support again? Why is it that no one can figure this out. They have reviewed my account and can explain anything and all I get told is to go to forums and ask why I'm being restricted  so here I am ......once again  I would just like to have this resolved some how  if it is at all possible .

Sorry this didn't help.

No one on the forums has access to your account details.Only phone support can sort this out for you.

Sounds like your another victim of phone support fobbing people of & telling them to post on the forums

Sorry this didn't help.