Why is Microsoft treating Ireland different to other countries in Europe - Xbox Live Family

Gold Family Pack is available in UK, Germany and France but not in Ireland, can you explain why this is?

Should I just change my account details to an english address to get Gold Family Pack?

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If its not available then its not available. And I'm not sure how you are going to go about changing your account details. You can't migrate your account to US as I know of.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Although Ireland has one of the highest ratio of gamers pre capita in the world the population is only around 4 Million. Thats less than London. Ireland is a late market. They will get it last as the market is not viable. Microsoft will try these features in markets that are viable to get the most impact. The family pack will be coming in the new year. As with the world wide introduction of managing the AR yourself, its just a matter of time before it hits. Don't migrate your account or set another one up outside your region. It can cause complications in the future and is against the ToU.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.