Why is it that everytime I come to this site...

I gotta wonder why everything is always messed up on this site. As of right now I can't click on the "my xbox" button and go to anything attached to it. This hinders my ability to look at my account and do anything with it. Last time I came to this site i couldn't do the license transfer myself. I ended up having to call support just to get my arcade games on my new xbox. All I want to do now is set my add to queue ability to add games to my new xbox instead of my old on file xbox. But for whatever reason, microsoft just had the worst possible website designers because they just cant keep this site going. So my question to microsoft is when are you going to fix this crap website?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

It seems Microsoft are performing maintenance. You picked a bad time to want to make changes. All i can say is please have patience and wait it out. It's obvious they're working on things, since numerous people are having issues and it just started recently. Thanks. EDIT: Everything seems to be working fine now on my end. Why not try now?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Would be nice to mention that somewhere.  The status page doesn't seem to reveal much in the way of maintenance work schedules.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey guys! I'm not aware of any maintenance on the site right now, but I'll check in to it. In the meantime, have you tried clearing the browser's cookies and cache and restarting? Have you also tried using a different browser? Let me know if any of that helps, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.