Why I will never invest in XBox One

I have spent the money on no less than two slim xboxes, (one for me and one for my girl friend, games, games, and more games and even  invested in a premium internet connection and the best routers and the connectivity I experience through Xbox live is complete and total crap.  I literally have to change my sensitivity setting from game to game because that's how bad and inconsistent it is....  Really?

Why oh why would I want to invest in more of your equipment, (Xbox One)  if you can't even provide me with any semblance of a decent connection on my slim Xbox model?

All I want is a fair connection and to be able to run with the pack.  I don't even care if I'm in the lead, hell I just want to be able to compete which I am completely unable to do thanks to your crappy servers and whatever else your service is doing to govern down my connection.  You've taken all the fun and joy out of playing on line for me.  Thanks Microsoft, Thanks Xbox.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey Fencer,

I'm really sorry to hear you were having issues with your connection on Xbox Live.

If you would like to do some troubleshooting on this, please let us know and we'd be happy to work with you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.