Why fifa

Honestly i have 3 xbox one's on pre order and not a single person in my house will even look at fifa, another option would be great

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Im not in a delayed country, still getting fifa though, while i dont want to trash microsoft and i admire that it is a free game there giving you i honestly dont know anyone that would play it.

Fifa is the best choice for european market as football is massive here.  Everyone I know who has a console has fifa and mostly play that some plat fifa only so give that game for free is massive.

[quote user="CODukes4"]

[quote user="JamboFirstBlood"]

[quote user="Tzar of kaos"]

It's free and it's a not a demo.....If you don't want it,just try to forget that Microsoft give you a free game for just pre ordering & buy an Xbox one at launch.

[/quote]

I could, or i could just take my custom elsewhere.

Im buying an inferior console thats more expensive than the competition based on how well the 360 did despite my better judgment.

The least they could of done was provide an option to sweeten the deal for everyone.

[/quote]

They did provide an option to sweeten the deal.  They included a 1080p camera that costs as much as the console.  Please take your go away if you are going to complain about receiving a free game.

[/quote]

You mean the camera that most don't seem to have interest in?

[quote user="CODukes4"]

Are people complaining about free now?   Go away.

[/quote]

And he's not even in a delayed country.... Where is Lost Kauz with the self entitlement remark.

Good point Dark.

It's logical for Microsoft to go with Fifa there are MANY pros for doing this.

•  Massive market in Europe to expand the territory by offering a game that retails at £55 (I know quite a few converting just for FIFA).
  • Bridges the gap slightly in Microsofts favour, as Kinect is bundled it really is a better deal than the PS4 in my opinion.
  • It's a yearly updated game, it comes out every september (november because of launch) so in 10 months time there'll be a new Fifa this will be outdated and people will have to buy another Fifa (if they offered say battlefield, they'd have to wait a long while before battlefield 5 so microsoft won't make as much money

It's a very smart move by Microsoft if you think of it from a business perspective.

It's okay if you can't for whatever reason

im sure it will be madden in the states. Digital download btw.

some families believe it or not... are against FPS (violence) which also.. believe it or not are ERSB M rated and a majority of the people playing COD and BF shouldnt even own that game, let alone playing it hours on end... so they had to add a "family" game... that will appeal to older and younger...

Now what about the people with 'no Internet?' Will this be a problem? Here we go again. Lol