Why exactly?

So i've been getting a lot of errors ranging from me not being able to sign into my account on my xbox to games not opening,    I couldn't even sign into my profile when my internet was on the fritz but I could open my games, all which were completely useless without my progress and save abilities.  Now I am connected to xbox live and i can't open some of my games.  Please explain to me why I paid for something I can't use?   "To start GTAV we need to connect to xbox live"   is that a joke?  Because it seems to me like i should be able to play the campaign on gta v offline just fine and dandy except the game won't start because even though i'm online it says it can't connect.    I am actually ticked off about this.  On my xbox 360 if my internet was down i could still sign into my gamer tag and play every game i had without an issue.  I wouldnt have paid for something that i can't use, as far as im concerned  I already want to wash my hands of this [Mod Removed] and I want my *** money back.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:
Answer

Hey everyone,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. Apologies for any inconveniences this may have caused as this most likely was related to the service alert we had up yesterday on our service status page. If you're currently still getting this issue, please create a new thread detailing what you're experiencing. This way you can receive support catered to you from our community.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.