Why Error Code 8015190E

I was signed into Xbox Live and was playing AC Brotherhood. For some odd reason I was suddenly disconnected from Xbox Live. I paused and tried to sign back into my profile only to received the error code 8015190E I was basically for forced to exit the game in the middle of a mission to test my connection.

Once I took the prompt to test my connection as my console left the game I was reconnected to Xbox Live. I exited in the middle of my games mission just so I could actually earn the achievement with the timestamp, instead of it being counted as earned offline. I decided to look up the error code I received. "Error code 8015190E occurs when you try to connect to Xbox Live on a different console"... Now this sort of error shouldn't have popped up.

I don't understand how it's possible that I was trying to sign into my account with a different console. When I was disconnected I wasn't told I had signed in on another console. Not to mention I had just been online not even a minute before. Whey had I been disconnected in the first place in the middle of my game? I'm assuming this was some sort of bug.

Thought I would throw this post out there to see if maybe a mod could comment on the reason this type of error popped up at random. As I said above as soon as I backed out of the game I reconnected immediately. I still went ahead and cleared my cache and checked my network settings just in case. Everything is perfectly fine on my end. Maybe someone else has also had this error pop up on them in sort of the same situation.

Possible some sort of test on Xbox Live? A little annoyed I wasted a good 15-20 minutes on a mission just to be forced to quit in the middle of it.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Well... I had the post nice and spaced. Set in paragraphs. Now it's just a smashed together mass of words...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Just looking at the way the OP is now smashed together makes my head hurt.

If you can, please just remove it...

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there!  Not sure why it ate the formatting so badly, but I've spaced it out a bit now. I would definitely take a look at the Xbox Live account security page to make sure everything there is on the up and up.

It's possible that it was just a bug, but let's keep an eye on it!  Definitely let us know if you see that error again. 

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks, I appreciate the response and the help with the formatting mishap.

I will definitely keep you in the loop if I receive another strange disconnect and this error.

Thanks again for the response.

Sorry this didn't help.

Sure thing CID,

Keep us posted if you run into any more weirdness. 

Sorry this didn't help.