Why Doesn't It Count For Both Of Us?

Me and my mate are trying to get the 50 games with your vp. But it only counts for the host, no matter which way you find each other, only one person gets it.. why is this, and is there any other way? why is this achievement always a [Mod removed: bypassing the word filter] to get?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

so...help your friend get it, then you be host and he can help you get it.....???

takes too long, just gonna have to play pro clubs and loose every game so the idiots dont quit on us.

ah well...life isnt about a pointless number anyway

On the plus side, since you're buying the other 3 Fifa games that are being released this year, you get to complain about this and the fact that everyone always use the overrated teams again!

Look forward to your threads! :D

Or play club games together then that counts

FIFA FTW! COWARDS FTL!!!!!!!

one of the saddest posts ever

[quote user="UnchargedTerror"]

takes too long, just gonna have to play pro clubs and loose every game so the idiots dont quit on us.

[/quote]Wont take that long to get playing clubs, as long as you play over 5 mins if the other team do quit it still counts towards how many games you have played on the downside is the the likliehood is wont unlock bang on 50 matches think it was about 60+ before mine unlocked

yeah, i wish the game had a straight up counter.

Mine unlocked while playing the game for enjoyment. It seems some people have a problem playing games for this reason lately.