Why doesn't anyone talk anymore?

seriously its so hard to find people that talk while playing in games. i remember years ago everyone use to talk and you could meet friends to play with ect. whats going on now? how do you find people that communicate?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

"Everyone" is in Party Chat. It can be difficult but if you truly want to meet new Friends, when your Friends are in a Party be nice with everyone in that Party (new people you don't have on a Friends List).

I no a lot of people love party chat but I really miss the old days. Its just to quiet in just about every game, was it really that hard to mute a player if/ when they got to annoying.

I am almost never in party chat. I will glady talk while playing online games as long as someone else is too. I too miss the days before party chat because most of my friends on xbox came from just random games.

My two cents: people just got tired of hearing the kids yelling and swearing in matches.  Personally, I like only hearing my friends talk when I play.  

My other two cents: I have a hard time finding headsets that work all the time.  I can't even remember how many headsets have broken on me.  Sometimes it is just easier to not bother with trying to find a working headset before playing.

I am very rarely in party chat but often in games of mw3 I will have 90% of other players muted in the game due to loud and rude kids whom are too young to even be playing the game.

I mean there are sooooo many people on Xbox live. You have to be able to find people talking in some games. Where is everyone's voice?

maybe you have everyone muted?

Most moved to party chat due to all the annoying kids that scream down their mics or place them next to speakers playing some dreadful music.

I find that most don't have headsets plugged in, even those in party chat have a symbol to show they have a headset in some games, but most of the time I find players don't have headsets on.

I usually have my headset plugged in, but I don't talk much because usually all I hear is people cuss and whine and complain and it just makes me not want to talk to these people