Why does it say im flagged from being an ambassador?

why am I flagged? can I become unflagged? how do you become flagged ! please get back to me asap!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What do you mean your flagged?

What you can be meaning by flagged from being an ambassador is that you were denied entry to the ambassador program. The most common reason people are denied ambassadorship is that they had enforcement action taken against them in the past such as a suspension for a offensive bio or harassment in chat. The other common reason is inactivity. Everyone wanting to be in the program goes through a background check which includes how active you are on the console and forums and if there is any enforcement action taken against you ever.

If you were denied because of enforcement action anytime in the past, there is nothing you can do to try to get in. If it was because of inactivity, you could try again once you get going on the forums, but I won't guarantee that you'll be accepted then. If this is not your issue or if you have anymore questions, just ask. 

[quote user="Rusted Ace2013"]The other common reason is inactivity. Everyone wanting to be in the program goes through a background check which includes how active you are on the console and forums [/quote]

Acceptance into the ambassador programme has nothing to do with activity,you don`t even need to have used the forums once to be accepted.

It has nothing to do with how often you use your console either,or as others think, how high your gamerscore is.

-

The only background check they do is for previous enforcement on the account,and even then people slip through.

-

The OP either has had enforcement on the account or is not over 13.

ok, but I never had suspension , an offensive bio , or harassment ? so I don't understand why I cant do it? so pretty much a player on xbox live made a complaint? or like how ! I was raised to be treated like I would want to be treated ! how can I go abot being unflagged cause I didn't do anything to deserve to be flagged!

Activity is a factor in being accepted into the ambassador program.An account has to be active for a certain amount of time before being accepted.

Just apply again in a few months time.

[quote user="Daft Badger"]Activity is a factor in being accepted into the ambassador program.An account has to be active for a certain amount of time before being accepted.[/quote]

It really doesn`t,if you don`t believe me create a silver and apply.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

[quote user="Daft Badger"]Activity is a factor in being accepted into the ambassador program.An account has to be active for a certain amount of time before being accepted.[/quote]

[/quote]

That's right, you do NOT need to 'be active'. However there is an activity status in the program but there is no activity requirement to join in though.

[/quote]

I've seen people inquire about their application rejection to get a response from Xbox forum Support staff 'unofficially' recommending to increase their gamerscore and try again later.

[quote user="Mad Cow Dizease"]I've seen people inquire about their application rejection to get a response from Xbox forum Support staff 'unofficially' recommending to increase their gamerscore and try again later.[/quote]

Maybe they are getting to a ridiculous number of ambassadors and are having to find new ways to reject them.

Officially though you do not need to be active on the forums or have a particular gamerscore number to be accepted.

[quote user="Invoked by Red"]

[/quote]

That's right, you do NOT need to 'be active'. However there is an activity status in the program but there is no activity requirement to join in though.

[/quote]

I wish there would.

I wish that it would be harder to become an Ambassador like it was in the past.

We had much better Ambassadors.