Why do xbl putting auto renewl on without my permission...

This is the second time this has happen, i bought gold for a set time, and when my end was coming, I was asked if I would like to renew and turn auto renewal on... I said now... and now im getting billed for an auto renewal....

Now, because your site does not allow us to turn it off online, I have to wait another hour on the phone just to ask for something that takes 30 seconds...

Microsoft... work on your stuff -- im getting irritated over this simple simple issues that you refuse to address.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Nope when purchasing any promotion or dashboard membership if you read below the purchase this button there is a box this membership will renew

As it is a subscription this is normal alot of gaming services use the subscription Model and prepaid model also alot of services still require a phone call for verification

If you do not want to call it simple don't enjoy the simplicity of subscription like free games or discounted service and buy prepaid cards

As with many services cellphone phone cable and electricity they are allowed to dictate how you can cancel 90% of services still require a phonecall

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It does not take an hour lol maybe if you call during peak times like 3-9 pm during the week or all day during the weekend but what do you expect during times when everyone including Thier mother want to talk to xbox

Sorry this didn't help.

^ Thats why an option needs to be placed online. simple. But then again businesses today are less caring about making things easy for customers. Im going to invest in getting a ps3.

Sorry this didn't help.

Good Call, Glad to see your leaving LIVE

Sorry this didn't help.

the same thing is hapening to me they should make it to wher u could choose if u want auto renewl on or off

Sorry this didn't help.