why do i never get emails from replys to ANY post i make???

i have the thing checked on for my emails.. but i never get any not one? n i post all the time n get mad replys? how am i suppose to kno when ppl reply? n i hate having to look for my posts everytime.......

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i hope so to kuz i still do not get ANY emails like what does my money go towards? putting dinner on their tables no i pay to have better service but they fail at that horribly

actually it was between 2/2/2013 and 2/3/2013 eastern time. well it seems to be a bigger issue that you cant fix in 2 weeks...who knows. hope they boost it and are done end of this month.

[quote user="B4RevenantGamer"]

It is a known issue that is being worked on. The emailing system hasn't been living up to it's name for the past couple weeks. For me in 3 minutes it will have been 2 weeks since it stopped working.

[/quote]

For me it already has been over two weeks since it has stopped working. The last E-mail that I received was at lunchtime Saturday two weeks ago UK time.

-

What the heck is so screwed up that it takes over two weeks to fix. Why can't they take the forums off-line to fix it like the admins of other forums do when things break down on their forums?

It is a known issue that is being worked on. The emailing system hasn't been living up to it's name for the past couple weeks. For me in 3 minutes it will have been 2 weeks since it stopped working.

well lets just hope your right

I think Xbox Team is already on it. I could be wrong of course.

thought something hada b wrong kuz i got mines set up the same way

Actually I think there is a problem with instant e-mail notifications at the moment.

-

I have all my settings set for e-mail notification and I even have two forums set for automatic notification (meaning I don't have to hit the subscribe button at the top) and until about 2 weeks ago it was working beautifully and then it just stopped.

-

I think the forums are broken again.

forums.xbox.com/.../settings.aspx check that you have the boxes for sending you emails ticked and are subscribing to threads.

-

Just posting in or starting a thread dies not automatically subscribe you to them.

but do you get emails? why dont i, why it give you the option?