Every time I put a game in to my Xbox it signs me out of my account, this also happens when I take a game out as well. I have had my Xbox for a couple of years now and it has only just stared to do it.
If you have no problems signing into Xbox Live and 100% without a doubt know your e-mail and password associated with your Microsoft account, try safely deleting your profile, clearing your system cache 3
times, restarting your console, thenre-downloading your profile. Just follow these detailed steps:
Sign out of your Gamer Tag Profile:
1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller and Press the Blue X to
1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller
2) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then selectSystem Settings
4) Select the device with your profile
6) Select your Gamer Tag
8) SelectDelete Profile Only
Clear System Cache:
1) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then selectSystem Settings
2) SelectHard Drive
3) Highlight Hard Drive, and press Y (Device Options)
4) SelectClear System Cacheand selectYes
5) Repeat steps 2 thru 4 two more times so that your Cache is cleared 3 times
*NOTE* The cache stores such items as game updates, system update installation packages, and gamer pictures of your friends. Clearing the Xbox 360 cache does not remove your Gamertag, content that you have downloaded, game files,
or console software updates.
Turn off your console and start it back up.
1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox 360 controller
2) On the Home tab, selectDownload Profile
Let us know if this resolves your problem.
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.