Why do fanboys claim COD requires no skill?

After going on system wars for a little while, I'm disappointed after a fanboy backlash in a COD thread. The reason of apparently MW3 flop is because it 'requires no skill' and 'it has overpriced map packs'

I'll be going on a little rant here but hopes its OK. Why do people(especially on SW) always claim COD requires no skill? This is what it gets me and Battlefield requires skill somehow. Dont get me wrong, I loved BFBC2 but if this is their logic, no games require any skill. Every game out there requires skill. Why are there over thousands of game employed on youtube because of there awesome skill? Examples are Blametruth, SyndicateProject, Hutch. Why are there players below a K/D of 1.00 and why are there players over the K/D of 1.00? If COD didnt require any skill, then every single player would be the same skill. It just blows my mind.

IMO, The map packs are well worth £10. Let me give an example, £10 worth of meal from Mcdonalds may last me few hours before I eat the meal bur £10 map pack will last me many months, even a year so what is this about? Why are there vast majority of people claiming COD claiming no skill?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

McDonald meals are eaten in minutes not hours,  what are you eating them through? A straw?

People get money through youtube due to little kids getting all excited from watching no scopes, COD requires little to no skill to play

[quote user="BrianStorm46"]

McDonald meals are eaten in minutes not hours,  what are you eating them through? A straw?

[/quote]

Fair enough, £10 Map pack would definitely last me longer than Mcdonalds meal.

[quote user="Mexicola1984"]

People get money through youtube due to little kids getting all excited from watching no scopes, COD requires little to no skill to play

[/quote]

No.........just no..........

Watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=A65gbdjYukU

This system wars place seems to be the mecca for all things gaming.....must go there

That proves my point exactly, auto aim does everything and i wonder how many hours of failed footage he has to shift through to get those 7 minutes...

it is only worth it if you play it a lot.

The last COD I played to death and bought DLC for was COD2.

After that IMO they have gone down hill.  Don't like the perk idea TBH but that's just me.

I got COD BOP for £15 from very day one!  Only play it online once in while with friends, just for something to play as most of them are COD fanboys!

Not even botherd with single player.

For me the price of the map packs are not worth it as I do not play it enough!

It must take a degree of skill - if it required none I'd certainly do a lot better at it!

[quote user="Mexicola1984"]

That proves my point exactly, auto aim does everything and i wonder how many hours of failed footage he has to shift through to get those 7 minutes...

[/quote]

Auto aim exists on every single console game so stop making a huge fuss when it comes down to COD. If COD requires no skill, why are there people on COD that have a k/d over 2.00 and some people under 1.00? If the game wasnt skilled, everyone would be the same skill. Using your little logic there with the montage, thats like saying that it took 2 seasons to make solid 7 minutes of montage of Messi's brilliant goals. 

[quote user="WorstedOrphan"]No.........just no..........

Watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=A65gbdjYukU

[/quote]A million monkeys given enough time and enough consoles would be able to do the same - and I doubt monkeys would be considered skillful at any video game. What's your point?

And meh, fanboys of all varieties are a bunch of obsessives with too many E numbers in their food and fizzy drink, and not enough ADHD medication.

[quote]Every game out there requires skill.[/quote]Rock, paper scissors? (or even rock paper scissors lizard spock?)