Why delete my post?

Why if I answer a question you delete it, if you google what was asked they show how to do it or you can buy it ready to go a who lot cheaper and better than your quality.... 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What was the question?

I'm so confused! What's going on here?

Tell us what the question was. Maybe the mods moved it.

Was it the one about Paypal? If so, it got moved to the "Managing my Xbox Account" forum.

What posts are you looking for?  

I see you have one here for Paypal questions.  If your talking about the questions on the 320GB HDD, those types of discussions are not allowed on Xbox.com. They were removed for that reason.

yes, this is true. you can't discuss or mention anything that has to do with modding or 3rd party accessories that aren't approved by microsoft. you have to be polite as possible too, even if someone asks stupid questions. this is one of the main reasons i barely come here anymore...most forums are for you to speak freely about everything and anything except this one...now i know how apple employees feel.... oops, am i allowed to say apple in here?? :p

transform

This has been a riveting topic. Thank you, thank you for everything.

lol...  this is my first time getting into xbox and its not a good welcome from the microsoft side, post delelted again >

Re: Why delete my post?

Replied to by ToNy GoOnZ

[MOD REMOVED]

can a mod man up and give me a reason why you delete, be a man/woman about like other forum mods at lease they let you know what you did wrong, america has freedom of speech no matter who owns what and you need to have a descriptive list of what exactly can not be disused...

Hahahaha, I haven't seen this thread get the boot yet, but I foresee it is to come...

This is a privately operated forum, freedom of speech does not apply. From the main forums page, there is a thread titled "Welcome to the Xbox.com Forums!". If you read it, it will actually supply you with the "descriptive list of what exactly can not be disused (sic)."