WHY CANT I CANCEL MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT THE EMAIL? I DIDNT NEED AN EMAIL TO SIGN UP!!!!!

I'm stuck being auto charged for an account that I have no access to.  Your 1800 customer support is a joke and the least helpful thing i've come across in recent memory. 

I made this account with NEEDING AN EMAIL!  SUDDENLY YOU REQUIRE AN EMAIL WITH THE ACCOUNT - SO I PUT A FAKE ONE.  NOW I CAN'T CANCEL MY ACCOUNT?

THIS IS ROBBERY.

This is a complete joke, and I will be canceling all of my accounts because of this unless you can message me a solution.  I refuse to give my money to a compnay that is so unhelpful to the most important part of your operation - THE CUSTOMERS.

XBOX THIEVERY 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Try this link.

support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription I hope this helps in some way.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I also found this:  To cancel your membership immediately, please contact Xbox Support. If you cancel immediately, you lose access to the service for the remainder of your paid subscription period. I hope this helps.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi AOX Sorry to hear about this issue, If you put in a fake email and don't have access to the account then the only way you will be able to get the account  canceled will be by contacting Phone support and having them cancel the account for you.

Sorry this didn't help.

Well guess what? Phone support asks me a bunch of ridiculous questions and can't even tell you which one you got incorrect.  Then they get smart about it and straight tell you there is nothing you can do.   MS is going to crap

Sorry this didn't help.

They can verify the account with the full 16 digits of the card. At least, billing can. You probably spoke to a retention department. They tend to not have options like that.

Sorry this didn't help.