Why can't I level up in XCL?

I've been answering questions on Ambassabank and forums, but my tenure won't go up. I've answered at least 14 in the Ambassador badge, but it has made no change. Even when I finally got my XP added, tenure did no change. Any help?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi SoulWolf

I'm sorry to hear that, there have been other people reporting issues with receiving tenure. I myself haven't received tenure either but rest assured! They are working hard to fix the problem. Here is a link that I hope provides you with some more information.

forums.xbox.com/.../441105.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The issue with Tenure is still being resolved. My tenure is still at 0 also. They should have it fixed and registering the correct amount soon, we just need to be patient till then I'm afraid. Don't worry though, our correct tenure levels are recorded server side so we won't miss out on anything.

Sorry this didn't help.

Question: How do I earn Tenure?

Answer: Tenure is earned by staying active in Xbox Community Level specializations. Specifically, to accrue tenure, you must complete at least one specialization activity every two weeks (14 days). For instance, if you complete an activity today, you will accrue tenure for the next 14 days; on the 15th day (and thereafter), you will not accrue any more tenure until you complete another action. if you complete an action before the 14 day period ends, the tenure calculator restarts for a new 14 day period.

Hope this helps!

Sorry this didn't help.