Why are we neglected?

Well, according to NeoGAF the Xbox One will be released in a bunch of countries. I wasn't aware that Microsoft would put countires into different tiers until now. Turns out that Switzerland  isn't even in the third tier. Nonetheless MS confirmed nothing, so I still have hope, but I think i can speak on behalf of my country that we feel like being screwed over by MS, after all they haven't even announced an actual release date here in Switzerland. I know it's a small market, but they've been pushing the date for several times, and by now it looks like we might not even get it until 2015. And guess what explanation we get: They need more time for arranging the market-place and language control. Switzerland has 3 major languages: German, French and Italian. Shouldn't be too hard for them to figure that out, and this whole excuse smells fishy to me. There have been reports of MS trying to block imports into Switzerland. I preordered my console months ago, and they even announced a free game (probably a download-code, which sucks) to compensate for the inconveniences. I hope it is a good game cause right now we're being neglected. Give us a date at least, ****. Aside from that the Xbox One is WAY overpriced here, I made some calculations, and we're paying a whopping 696 $. Let that sink in with the great "service" we're getting. WTF, MS?

Aside from that I'm still thrilled for the Xbox One, but I was hoping to get it after my graduation in summer. What a buzzkill.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I read the rumour list but I wouldn't take any notice to it. The next batch of releases will be for the rest of the European countries. No way will they release it in Asian markets before the rest of Europe.

Just wondering, are trolls common in these forums, I couldn't explain the one star votes otherwise.

When in Middle Earth, you expect trolls. Unfortunately sunlight doesn't affect the trolls here.

No. It is not trolls that vote 1 star. It is pretty minded people who cannot take one word said badly about either the X1 or Microsoft.

Do not even think about the stars. They are no reference to how good or bad a statement or question is.

And as to Switzerland issue. Can you not get one from Germany or France.

Cant yoy buy one online? They are not region locked .

Yes, but I don't feel good about this. You know, no official support (and as far as I know no waranty). I'd be okay with getting it by September, but I plan to go abroad, so I don't want to wait any longer.

[quote user="Intaminator"]

Well, according to NeoGAF the Xbox One will be released in a bunch of countries. I wasn't aware that Microsoft would put countires into different tiers until now. Turns out that Switzerland  isn't even in the third tier.

[/quote]

Switzerland is complaining that Microsoft is taking a neutral stance?

I feel for you buddy but I hope the irony is not lost on you.

It is after all a RUMOR.....how about worrying about this when we hear official news?? ;)