why are they allowed to get away with it.

on cod4. bought it on the marketplace. and the online has gone to &&^&%&. theres mods and cheaters everywhere. some guys called joshua0002 and storm kni9ht are at th etop and bottom of the map on the bog. ive filed complainted them. they deserve to be banned. one has 30000G. i have come on here as i feel nothing ever comes of ones i submit, thanks. if the mods are looking. their gamertags are >Firey Edit : name removed< and >Name removed<. it is unfair for the rest of us. they are also advertising stuff as well. please microsoft sort these morons and cheaters out.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You did the right thing by filing a complaint against them. But since there are so many people doing this, it will take time for them to get investigated and get caught.

Also you're breaking the TOC by naming and shaming on here, and I also don't think the Mods on here will be able to take any actions against them.

how is it breaking toc. ok i know now it is, but why, they deserve to be named and shamed

COD4 is messed up now and I don't think IW are bothered any more so it's just a case of going with the flow.

cod 4 was best ever in cod series. since these geeky hackers liek to ruin games. hopefully they put more secruity into it

[quote user="sebbong"]

cod 4 was best ever in cod series. since these geeky hackers liek to ruin games. hopefully they put more secruity into it

[/quote]

You actually think that?

They don't care once they've got their money, unless they're about to release a new map pack.

ye i hope that they learn from thier mistakes i mean lol they need a anti hacker bot stop anyone intrduding the software but you got point soon they got money they just get pissed and laugh at us all

@fourzerotwo write about a COD 4 update here on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/fourzerotwo/status/82843368727658497

edit: how you done links?

Rare Defect,

[*url=Website URL here]Link name here[*/url]

Website URL here = The website address (http://www.xbox.com)

Link name here = What you want the link to be called (xbox)

You don't know that they are not dealt with, so how about you concentrate on following the rules yourself, and let the wrath of the enforcement team smite the foul.

Nevermind how do the fat cheats get away with it. How do IW / Activision get away with being allowed to develop new titles, without fixing their other games that people have SPENT THEIR MONEY on, first? - They should be banned from releasing games for any console until they get their act together. MW & MW2 are rendered useless. I bought them and enjoyed them, but I can't play them because of idiots. So they're essentially a waste of money.

Then when MW3 has been released for a while, that'll turn into the same hackfest. Then what? Fix it? Of course not, just churn out MW4 instead!