Why am I waiting so long for my POST to be POSTED?

I had to make a post regarding my daughter's xbox account because Customer Service did not have any answers. When I posted yesterday afternoon, it said that the post had to be approved. What is the reason and what is the hold up? I am waiting while my daughter has no access to live !  PLEASE RESPOND ASAP.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Well I say get her a gaming PC. Reasons, 1. Tech support will be able to actually help you. 2 Better Community. 3 No raging 12 year old kids screaming obscenities and racial slurs. 4. Better controls 5. Better selection of other content. (e.g. RPG RTS FPS MMO, Racing, and more. 6. Most games don't require subscribtion fees (E.g FPS RPG RTS Racing. Just not the MMORPG, they cost money. A lot of money.) But anyways Good luck with your problem and have a wonderful day.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Again, as has been said before.  Your child's account has been banned.  There's no point in continuing to post on these forums about the issue because no one here can help you.  You're just going to have to wait until the family gold expires and next time don't put a child as the main account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.