Who's ready for VGX!!!! (Xbox one games)

i cant wait to watch the VGX this weekend! ive been looking forward to this ever since i heard quantum break gameplay were to be announced on it. also titanfall devs said there were some surprises. anybody know what it could be? also more and more xbox one games. who else is Excited for VGX?????? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Looking forward to seeing/hearing about games like The Division, Quantum Break, Titanfall, Witcher 3. Hopefully there's a few surprises aswell.

YES. the witcher 3 will be amazing. also the division. i keep hearing microsoft are to announce some more surprises at VGX.

I cannot wait! I'm also looking forward to seeing some stuff from Titanfall, the Division and Quantum Break.

I was until this came out:

"Bethesda is not showing/talking about anything at VGX ... Take deep breaths," Bethesda's main spokesperson, Pete Hines tweeted.

www.xbox360achievements.org/.../news-16838-Fallout-4-To-Be-Absent-from-This-Weekend-s-VGX.html

i personally am biting my fingers waiting lol. I cant wait to see Quantum Break and hopefully more on Black Tusk. Those have been my most anticipated games since i have heard about them.

Hoping black tusk is there!!!

Looking forward to new games announcements.

awww man that sucks. i was expecting something. but maybe next E3. but what about that countdown timer on that website for fallout 4?....

yes!!! @Enigmatic J that game is so under wraps i hope a little  teaser gameplay is shown. or the main character at least!

they might make an announcement after on their own