Who will not be buying/renting mass effect 3?

I won't be mainly because ME2 was a let down imo. With ME2 you kept changing discs back and forth, for instance you get half-way through the story then putting disc one back in to continue the story then disc two and the ending of the story was on disc one.. stupid way to do it. Besides ME1 was best and with two they changed it all and now three has multiplayer.. Come on some games work with Multiplayer like Two Worlds Two and Red Dead Redemption and other games shouldn't have multiplayer like Dead Space 2.

So I probly buy Kingdom of Amular Reckoning instead at some point. Just bought Demon forge for £6 @ Tesco.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i wont because i haven't even finished the first 2 but i want to maybe in a year or so hehe

Original ME was great but clunky in places. ME2 lost some of the RPG feel but much smoother ride. Multiplayer in the ME3 demo was a blast. If the single player hasn't suffered (which from reviews it hasn't) then how is it hurting you? BTW I changed discs twice in ME2. No big deal.

Two disc changes a reason not to buy a game? and the Multiplayer in ME3 is actually one of the rare occasions where it adds to great single player. Weird reasons not to get a game but each to their own. Im sure there are many people who wont buy it. But thats prob cos they dont like the game.

My reason was ME2 was a letdown imo then i had a small rant about the disc changes.

-

Thx for the 1 star, when my opinion is the same as everyone elses be sure to mark-it 5 stars *sniggers*.

I enjoyed the first Mass Effect, but lost interest by the time Mass Effect 2 came out. Even if I was remotely interested in ME3 I wouldn't have bought it because I don't believe we should be getting ripped off by day one DLC.

So...having to change discs is a reason not to buy a game now....La Noire would annoy you then.

-

Mass Effect is not everyone's cup of tea, for me..I am away for work for the next couple of weeks, so will pick i up on my way back home when I can enjoy it properly...love the series, have no issues with changing discs and looking forward to completing the trilogy and story

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

So...having to change discs is a reason not to buy a game now....La Noire would annoy you then.

-

Mass Effect is not everyone's cup of tea, for me..I am away for work for the next couple of weeks, so will pick i up on my way back home when I can enjoy it properly...love the series, have no issues with changing discs and looking forward to completing the trilogy and story

[/quote]

I do believe i created this thread asking ppl who *Aren't* getting ME3. Do you suffer from poor eyesight?

[quote user="Noel Kriess"]

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

-

[/quote]

I do believe i created this thread asking ppl who *Aren't* getting ME3. Do you suffer from poor eyesight?

[/quote]

you meant people right....and er....Im not getting Mass Effect 3....for a couple of weeks at least...so, the logic stands

Mass Effect is a Marmite level game really....either love it or hate it 

Arn't or are not means Not at all. Your logic is illogical in this thread.

ill be doing neither, but thats due to te fact ive not even started playing the first 2