Who trains xbox support live chat advisors loooooooooool

What fun I have had today with my xbox one I get in turn it on and cant sign in keep getting cant sign in blah blah blah. Check the service alert and see there some problems with matchmaking in titanfall but nothing mentioning sign in problems at the time so think I will go on live chat support see if its some problem at my end. Well I spend over an hour with the guy on live chat reset this delete that ect ect . After adding new security questions and stuff getting codes sent to my phone for me to enter deleting my gamertag more ect ect he says don't worry I have the solution here and you will be back on in no time. He says I need to do a factory restore I was hesitant as I said but I have 4 games that are digital content and really don't want to be spending hours re downloading over 100gb of games but he assures me its the only thing that will let me sign back in and my xbox be working again so I do it. He says he has other clients he needs to help but assures me my problem will be sorted so I close chat and go and do my factory restore only to receive the exact same problem once its done. Now I come back onto xbox.com and the first thing I see is a new service alert saying about the log in problems and am like wtf now I have to re download everything for nothing well done Microsoft top job so I come back onto xbox live chat and after trying to explain to the new agent am not happy I done all this for nothing ect ect I get replies like thisw WOW

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:
Answer

Nab Fox hello there :)

The 'Service Alert Page' states that there is an issue with signing in on the Xbox One (as you stated). My advice would be to stay tuned for the 30 minute updates within that page and once that problem has been addressed, you should have no further issues. However if you do, come straight back and we can help you further.

In regards to any feedback you may have, please feel free to post that in the correct forum section which is the 'Feedback Forums'.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.