Who recieved any of the GOW codes?

I received the bc codes for Gears of War 3 & Judgement, but not for the 1st two.

What about the rest of you guys and gals?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Got all four, first was 1 & 2 and the next day I got the other 2. Check the message from MS again, they where both in the same post for me.

I received so many codes I sent 5 random friends codes for all 4 and posted some codes on my activity feed.

[quote]I received so many codes I sent 5 random friends codes for all 4 and posted some codes on my activity feed.[/quote]

That's a lot of codes! Now if only they could be traded for shoes...

Peace, J.R.

^ I wouldn't have given them away if I could have traded them for shoes. lol

I got all four and now I got three codes just sitting there unused. Gave away judgement.

I didn't, but some awesome person named Goth Vampirella was nice enough to give me some because she can be awesome like that.

i received 3 and judgement but not gears 2 :(

they sent me my codes which all worked,

the next day they send me a message saying we sent you the wrong code for Judgement here's the correct code.

which confused me because I had already activated all the code they sent me the first day and they worked fine, I had tested and played all of them.

anyway I decided to take the advice and activate the new code they sent me, when I done this it just came up with a message no need you already own this game ??

so at a guess they probs made a booboo with the way they gave the codes out ?

Got all mine...

got all mine at about 2am which woke me up with a smartglass message on my phone, spent yesterday playing gears 3 horde with girlfriend, such happy memories