Who ordered Xbox Day One from Gamestop online?

Just would like to compare how is your guys order listed and if anything was changed in meantime on your order.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

I ordered from gamestop.com. Nothing has changed on my order. It still says open.

Same here, status still says open.

Mine is open as well.  What's yours looking like, Alex?

I had ordered mine with Watch Dogs so they had to change that. Now I got 2x of Xbox listed but one is 0.00. Than I have added some gift cards so now I can't change my credit card info.

I ordered mine June 10th and it still states "Open". I think once they ship it (mine is being shipped with one day shipping) the status will change as it does with orders I've placed in the past.  I think you all will be fine.

Ya I'm not worried as of yet. I'm just like a kid at Christmas lol.

ZatoOne  I'm the same way.  I get so excited I can't wait and I'm 50 years old!!

I'm 32 years young myself but a gamer for life. I'm dying to get my hands on Forza.  Hopefully, Gamestop will ship a day early so we can jump online at midnight on the 11/22.

I prefer brick and mortar. I never order anything online except airline tickets.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I can understand that but I was studying abroad in Japan when I ordered mine so it was online or no dice.