Who is tired of these so called xbox live hackers?

Are you ever frustrated that you pay for a game, then it's cracked by so called hackers? I think it's ridiculous how people instantly mod there gamerscore or there call of duty rank. Or when you enter a game then some skiddie uses his stupid little j-tag to mess things up. I admire hackers and everything but these kind of people should be instantly banned without warning, they completely ruin the games. So called hackers think they are the bomb but they are fakes, nothing compared to the people I know. Or even these kids that threaten to hack into your account, but they can't. It was pretty funny before, I was playing modern warfare 2 and a kid says "shut up or I'm going to hack your account", I then asked him what method he was going to use and he said "A computer" lol.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I agree and many others will do too, thing is many threads have been made on this subject and i believe that a lot off these hackers do get banned. Our argument is we pay for a service and in return we all should get what we are paying for, online fair play.

I'm fine with legitemate modders ( guys doing to expand the game with new maps and stuff) though I hate the ones doing it just to mess the game up for everyone or get ahead with flase stats or making it do no one has a chance to play the game properly at all.

(Also before some one askes about maps im referring to the fairly well known and allowed to own but not redistribute Halo 3 modded maps that were released onto bungie.net a few years back)

I find people who hack a game after paying 40 pounds for it incredibly sad. What is wrong to just going to a shop or buying online putting it in the disc tray and playing it like any normal person instead of spoiling it for everybody else.

Hackers should stick to pc... That's why pc gaming is so ossim coz everyone and anyone can hack it/mod it bit I preffer console so everyone is on an even playfield same hardware spec same type of controller( people using nodded ones should be shot... And not in game!!) But now its getting worse the hackers follow the masses just to be a pain, I know people who just play xbox to hack and mod its sad, at least with xbox live you have to pay for gold so keeps some hackers away psn seems to be worse since they ban ur account and u just make another one for free so no consiquence ,

Might have to upgrade my pc and go back to mmos for a while hehe

[quote user="Crimson Chinian"]

Hackers should stick to pc... That's why pc gaming is so ossim

[/quote]

I'm not quite sure what "ossim" is but as far as I'm aware there's a difference between hackers and modders and the PC modding community is something that sounds quite interesting ..especially the Fallout mods I've read about. The saddest (as in pathetic) thing I've seen hacked are the Limbo leader boards..when I bought the game there were people at something like 116% completion but apparently the max was 112% or similar... I just don't understand...well I do.. people are idiots...

[quote user="NickWba18"]

I find people who hack a game after paying 40 pounds for it incredibly sad. What is wrong to just going to a shop or buying online putting it in the disc tray and playing it like any normal person instead of spoiling it for everybody else.

[/quote]

You'll probably find they didn't buy their game from a shop.

W.e it dosent bother me to be honest there still sad for hacking games arent they?

I didn't say all hacking or modding was bad but its a pc thing should be left there mainly because everyone has the same access to those tools on xbox or ps3 you have to go out you're way to hack/mod by using a pc to help you do.so as car as I'm aware so they should stick to the format most suited for it and ossim = awesome

[quote user="Crimson Chinian"]

ossim = awesome

[/quote]

i'm obviously not down with the kids these days and their crazy slang words....congratulations... you've now made me realise I no longer have any connection to the youth of today.... and to be honest.. if that's how people are spelling the word "awesome" which in itself isn't a difficult word to spell then I for one am quite happy about that...time for my pipe and slippers

Yip bunch of geeks with nothing better to do with there time, no gf, no life just a game. Will never amount to anything in life as they will never work hard  and im sure even there parents find them a disappointment and wish they went ahead with that abortion.