Who is Microsoft going to use to tell us why it is not under-powered and slower than ps4? Not Albert Penello. Who And When?

When will Microsoft tell us About Xbox One console specs information! With benchmarks results on the working and why it is that it is worth $100 more as a gaming console even without counting the kenetic that make it a complete system for the living room. With facts to back it up! Like how it makes up so much bandwidth. Sorry that I do not understand when you start with low GPU core? Or ddr3 instead of Gddr5, yes you say it OK you have our back with a great system. I know your a great computer company! Please do a show and tell with all the facts and figures hopefully on  live tv with a working Xbox One console!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Usher lol

Usher, lmao

i think they will stick to with whats been working and let the games talk for themselves. why talk about ddr3 vs gddr5, when you can just see the games at the expos and the general consensus is they look great on both machines.

Glove puppets. Bert and Ernie IMO.

[quote user="Dream Stasher"]

When will Microsoft tell us About Xbox One console specs information! With benchmarks results on the working and why it is that it is worth $100 more as a gaming console even without counting the kenetic that make it a complete system for the living room. With facts to back it up! Like how it makes up so much bandwidth. Sorry that I do not understand when you start with low GPU core? Or ddr3 instead of Gddr5, yes you say it OK you have our back with a great system. I know your a great computer company! Please do a show and tell with all the facts and figures hopefully on  live tv with a working Xbox One console!

[/quote]

just cause you don't understand doesn't mean its not true.

1st off the PS4 uses GDDR5 RAM which has a high latency, to compensate the PS4 is gonna try to push processes to the CPU via the GPU (basically use their GPU for more CPU like processes. So they needed to beef it up to make up for the lack of a good "system" RAM. WHile the X1 has DDR3 with low latency so it'll multitask way better. also the X1 GPU will be used for grpahcis only, as well as their other ways of offloading (15 co-processors, custome SHAPE audio block, etc) means the X1 is more efficient machine. the PS4 relies on its GPU way too much. then throw in cloud processing, direct X 11.2 (drivers make a big difference) and you see why teh X1 has better looking games that run 1080p 60FPS and teh PS4 doens't

i dont think thats how it works either. its not as simple as OP or you describe it. there are tons of variables and lots of systems within each console and lots of systems the console connects to outside of itself. it all has to work together.

-

just look at the games, thats all you need to understand. in every other generation when there has been a hardware discrepancy that pans out to be an issue with the console you could see it day one. the games were noticeably inferior looking on the console with inferior hardware. thats not what is going on today. today we see games looking great on both x1 and ps4.

They will let the Xbox One talk ;)

I agree dudeskis

i'm probably one of the few people who thinks this way, but....

It doesn't matter to me at all what the PS4 stats are or are not (at this point, many stats are theoretical anyway).  What matters to me is whether it is "better" than what I have now (Xbox 360).  If it has better performance than the 360, that is enough for me (please severely limit the number of load screens i have to see and have a faster/more responsive OS).  Historically, i have purchase numerous/many games with the "Only on Xbox" packaging (or at least at the time), none of the PS4 games announced so far remotely interest me.

As for price, the new Xbox 360 250GBs are still going for $300 (and I bought a near launch 360 for $400).  i wanted a $399.99 price too, but oh well.  I would have probably eventually paid $150 for the new Kinect anyway.  i'm probably the only person that thinks like this, but when you put that all together the Xbox One is a better deal than the PS4.        

MS are in negotiation talks with Ben Affleck, he is going to tell us the truth.