Who hasn't preordered a next gen console?

Oops never reordered a console.  I will be scouring the town in the early morning looking for one, might even rob someone of his/her console.  Lol only joking about the robbing but what do you guys suggest?  Which places are the best to go?  I will be at argos for sure an hour before opening time.  Anywhere else?  Cash to buy!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="UrBan UnDEAD"]

Oops never preordered a console.  I will be scouring the town in the early morning looking for one, might even rob someone of his/her console.  Lol only joking about the robbing but what do you guys suggest?  Which places are the best to go?  I will be at argos for sure an hour before opening time.  Anywhere else?  Cash to buy!

[/quote]

Oops spelling mistake

Could always try your local Tesco Asda etc. I don't think they take pre-orders instore so you might get lucky.

you could always reserve for collection from Argos. Would not even have to leave your bed to check if they have stock!

I've seen places like ASDA, GAME and HMV say they "hope" to have consoles on the day for people that didn't pre-order, not sure what sort of numbers they will have though so if your planning to buy a console this way, I'd get there EARLY.

I would double check before you go though as other places are saying they only have consoles for those that have pre-ordered.

I haven't ordered one.. but I don't plan to get one this year (going to wait until something I like the look of comes out) Having said that, the local stores around here are still offering both consoles for release day

Next gen doesnt start till 2014, no point spending out on the software when the games dont come out till next year at the earliest.

-

I dont consider "updated" versions of current gen titles worth buying a new console for and Xbox One has nothing on launch that interests me and Watchdogs on PS4 delayed till next yet anyway.

i havent pre ordered for the exact same reasons as Charmer - i have no need to fork out £500 leading up to xmas when the same games are coming on current gen anyway.

Waiting for a year...

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

Next gen doesnt start till 2014,

[/quote]

For you maybe.

The ONE launches on 22/11/13.

Join us when you can.