Who has a Limited Xbox 360 console and what are your thoughts.

Hello,

A few days ago I was lucky enough to find a mint Limited Edition Gears Of War Xbox 360 console fully boxed with all 3 Gears Of War games and controllers for the low price of £150 and it was not registered with Microsoft so am covered if anything goes wrong. Loving the controllers with the transforming D-pad. The console looks amazing as well and I love the sounds it makes when you turn the console on or open the disk tray.

So am wondering dose anyone here have 1 of the 4 limited edition consoles? Star Wars, Halo Reach, Gears Of War, Call Of Duty? What do you think of your console. Was it worth the money? Disappointed?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I love my Ltd edition Gears 3 console, look's great with my setup, and with all the new Apps, multi-disc games (I always install) and giganto patches and add on's floating around the 320gb HDD is a real bonus too

Yes the 320gb hard drive is handy but it took me hours getting all my stuff from my old console to this one.

Gears 3 and I love it!

Got the Gears 3 console as a spare, its never been used and stored in my wardrobe. I have had in the past the FFXIII, MW2 and Halo 3 consoles as well.

Havn't had any problems with any of my LE consoles and they are something a little bit different as well

Has no one bought the new star wars console?

I too have the Gears 3 one. It's good but I wish I waited for the Star Wars version, oh well!

I have the star wars console and its nice,downside as it comes with kinect my daughter is now on the xbox playing dance central etc and i cant get a look in.

I liked the look of the COD console but I don't think the custom sounds worked with it. I mean it just sounds like a computer sound. Should of had gun fire when turning it on and reload gun sound when opening the tray.

i want the star wars console but can't justify spending that moola atm

£150! You jammy beggar! Buy it NOW!

I got the Gears 3 console at the midnight launch and I love it. The only minor gripe I have is the new controllers are too shiny amd slippy. The old Matte finish ones are better in the hands.