Who can I talk to that actually knows what they are doing?

I am completely blown at how horrible the support I have been receiving lately and what seems to be a general level of incompetence. Im not even sure what to do or who to go to after this. After waiting months for the Xbox One to release I got my day one edition at midnight. When I finally got to set it up and play it, I got maybe 3-4 hours out of it and when I went to turn it on, it wouldn't come on. Tried several different outlets and nothing. So I called support for the first time on Nov 29th. After some troubleshooting it seemed that my power supply was the issue. If the power was not plugged into the Xbox, the light on the brick comes on. As soon as I plug it into the Xbox the light goes off. So I opened service request [Removed by Moderator]. I was told to send my unit back and I would be shipped a replacement. I asked "I have to send mine back first, you can't send a replacement to me" and was told no I send mine and then I get one. I was also told I would get a shipping label emailed to me for this. Waited a day and got nothing. Contacted support again and was told that it might take up to 48 hours. After letting that time go by with nothing, contacted support again and was told "oh you could have just gone to FedEx with the address and they could have printed the label and shipped from there. (This basically cost me 3 days of time). Finally shipped the unit from a FedEx Office in Waldorf MD on Monday Dec 2 around 3:30. Unit was received on Thursday the 5th. Since then I have been getting the run around. I was told "oh I see its in a complete status of some kind so you should be getting it soon" Another rep (my chat which I find are some of the absolute worst reps) told me several weeks. I keep asking can I get some kind of tracking information so I can be looking out for it. Response has been oh it should be emailed in 48 hours. That means I should have gotten it by Thursday the 12th. After once again not having a promise delivered on, I called support again on Friday and this time the rep shows nothing of what I was previously told and that it looked like nothing has been done on my request. This rep informed me that he was sending to "level 3 support" and that they would email me, but couldn't give me a time frame. I can't comprehend how a billion dollar company can't get something as simple as a replacement device sent out. When you spend $500 for a brand new piece of hardware that fails, you should do a better job of fixing the situation. The replacement device should have been shipped to me first, because honestly at this point the Xbox itself could be defective but I can't tell because I can't get power to it. It has already been 2 weeks I have not been able to use it, my game is still stuck inside, and I have no hope or faith that anything is going to get resolved anytime soon. Considering that I have been a loyal Xbox member since the very first device a decade ago, I'm starting to feel that I made the wrong decision this time around. Since it doesn't seem like there is anyone higher up that I can speak to that can properly address this issue I'm left with little options but contacting the BBB [Removed by Moderator]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hi there you could private message a official support member here on the forums. By going into one of the announcements on the main page of this forum there either mister or misses under there post there should be a envelope click on it and send your PM.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.