Which X1 feature are you looking forward to using the most?

Twitch, and Skype for me. :D 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Anything with voice - I want to see how fast & accurately it really works.

Same. The voice recognition and speed at which it understands. especially the skype. My friend and i are going to skype on our phones/tabs unboxing the console. then skype on the x1 as we play around with it

I dunno tbh prob snap

SNAP!

-

I think i will just turn it on and off all day.....13 seconds.  I'm gonna love that.

Kinect is the one feature I'm most excited about tbh...

Snap mode and I cant wait to say xbox use a code on launch night  and seriously Kinect 2.0 seems cool very cool

Games

Gaming is number 1 but I'm also looking forward to saying "Xbox on" and auto sign in. Being able to quickly go from one activity to the next will be nice and I'm hoping it's as quick as they say it is. I just got an Xbox One controller today and it looks and feels great, now I'm really getting pumped for next weekend. I'm putting the Xbox One through a weekend of constant activity to see how it performs. One thing I'm curious about with the HDMI pass through is if I can control my Dish sat box with the iPad app and see if it lets me watch my DVR stuff through the xbox one.

Voice commands and Snap. Can't wait to play videogames and Skype at the same time or watch tv and Skype at the same time!!!

upload studio !!