Which TV Show would make a good videogame?

As title. We've had and soon to have another Family Guy videogame, had Lost, CSI all rubbish.. well dunno about family guy not played it.

So which TV show would make a good game in your opinion? Also what type of game would it be?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Knightmare

-

using Kinect...and a blind fold

Neither tv show i think as one's that have been released have been poor and low budget! I played simpsons game but got bored after doing few levels :-/

"Battle Star Galactica" but based on the original series.

First person perspective game which includes space combat but is really an RPG playing out in a "Skyrim" / "Fallout" type of manner seeing you interacting with the rest of the fleet.

Az

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]

"Battle Star Galactica" but based on the original series.

First person perspective game which includes space combat but is really an RPG playing out in a "Skyrim" / "Fallout" type of manner seeing you interacting with the rest of the fleet.

Az

[/quote]

-

I think it would play better as a KOTOR type game.

A coronation street rpg would be good.

Charmed - Kinect. =3=

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

Knightmare

-

using Kinect...and a blind fold

[/quote]Man I miss that program - back when I were a lad me and me mates tried to recreate it once in Epping Forest, unsuccesfully I should add

Band of Brothers.  Nuff said.

I know there was a game planned for this and it got cancelled but I'd love a Stargate game, I love the tv series.

Dexter might be kind off cool. In the same vain as L.A. Noire. By day you investigate crime scenes and by night you murder people.