Which side will you choose?

If my sources are correct (Amazon) BF:3 is being released in November as well as MW:3.

And I was just wondering which one people will prefer to purchase?

I know most people will be buying both, but what is your reasons for either purchase?

Personally I will only be buying MW:3 to complete the storyline as MW:1 & 2's storylines were brilliant.  But hopefully BF:3 with pave the way for a new favourite FPS.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think i'll go for BF3 for a day one purchase and may wait a month or so for MW3 but i just dunno as the SAS missions would be great to play!

BF3. No argument! No Debate!

I think BLOPS personally has ruined the COD franchise. I only really play it for zombies.

In my opinion Battlefield has the better multiplayer but has always kinda been less of a single-player game, but from the trailers it look promising to be changing that. So BF3.

Like you said I will probably get both but if I had a choice of one or the other it will definitely be Battlefield 3. The game looks brilliant and like a lot of people I am very excited for it.

But...I will be getting MW3 as well because CoD's are fun and no matter how much people slate it ,no doubt if they play it at short bursts they will still enjoy it.

No brainer whatsoever, its obvious that I'll be taking BF3's side.

preordered both :) and oblivion is also out that week ! i do prefer coda online tho ....

I'll be going with BF3 for sure on day 1. Will definately get both, but BF3 will be the better game.

I will probably end up buying both games but I will be buying MW3 first.

Will most likely get both for the single player game, but I guess BF3 will be the better multiplayer seeing as COD seems to get hacked to pieces shortly after release. A combat training feature similar to BLOPS would get more use from me tbh.