Which Is Better

Which Is Better Between A Xbox 360 4GB Slim With A 250GB Hard Drive OR Just A Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Xbox 360 260GB Slim....

what you mean 260 gb lol

Same thing.

Your question doesn't really make any sense.  

What?!?!?!?!? I don't get it...

[quote user="Onyx Mark"]

[/quote]

The OP wants to know what's the better setup... A straight 250gig 360 or adding the 250gig HDD to a unit with the built-in 4gigs.

Does the Slim that comes with the 250gb hard drive not have the 4gb of internal memory?

For some reason, I don't think it does. At least that's the way I've heard that question answered on here before.

[quote user="voteDC"]

Does the Slim that comes with the 250gb hard drive not have the 4gb of internal memory?

[/quote]

No, it does not. That is the one thing that makes a 4Gb "unique". It is the only Console that has a separate 4Gb Internal Flash Drive and Connection (inside). In the end though, it's really no different then using a USB Flash Drive on the 250Gb though.

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

[quote user="Onyx Mark"]

[/quote]

The OP wants to know what's the better setup... A straight 250gig 360 or adding the 250gig HDD to a unit with the built-in 4gigs.

[/quote]

Oh ok.

I would personally just buy the 250GB from the start but I guess it would be better to add 250GB on the other..