Which game/s have disappointed you this year on xbox?

As title. Which games have you not liked after liking what you've read all the info, watching the trailers and all the hype?

-

Recently I've come to not like Family Guy game purely because its a shooter, After all info i thought it was going to be an adventure game, theres some funny gags but overall its rubbish.

-

Dishonored is pretty average at best, i can't be bothered with the story its that boring.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

MoH:WarFighter , didn`t like the fact i couldn`t play on the hardest level out the box , plus the MP was a bit janky .

Halo 4 for me, found it a nightmare to actually kill anything in both campaign and MP, it was promptly traded a day after I got it!!

Also I'm just blitzing the campaign of Blops 2 to get rid while it still has some value, the MP is same old and the zombies is fun but not quite as good as previous outings.

My most disappointing game this year has been Max Payne 3, whilst is was a pretty decent shooter it was also quite difficult which isn't really a problem, but not being able to skip them long boring cut scenes is. I love story in my games, and I love cut scenes, I don't skip through them if I'm replaying a game, but if I die then I want to get straight back in and in MP3 you can't which really killed the enjoyment for me.

-

Tony Hawks HD is another one I wasn't too thrilled with, I was looking forward to it because I liked THPS2 back in the day, but it just isn't as fun as I remember it being

GRFS for definite! Doesn't bode well for Rainbow Six Patriots....

Please Ubi, don't bugger that up too!

Agree with Tony Hawks HD. I think nostalga is not enough against quality. I enjoyed Sleeping Dogs. Not as indepth as say GTA series but loved the setting. Ghost Recon was my let down. I just couldn't get into it properly, felt clunky and slow.

Darksiders 2, i just couldnt get into it like i did the first. It didnt draw me in at all. Also Sonic Transformed, altho not a bad game, its a bit of a chore to play and i didnt find it as enjoyable as the first game at all.

Nice to see another positive thread created on these forums! Sunshine and Rainbows all round!

Have to agree with Tony Hawks HD,Sleeping Dogs & GRFS.DiRT:Showdown was a huge let down.Single player was short & got a bit boring & the multiplayer was terrible.Awful collision detection,which ain't good on a game with demolition derby in it.

Will think of some more later no doubt.

Assassins Creed 3 & Halo 4

Sleeping Dogs.

-

Whilst the melee combat is top notch (easily on par with Batman Arkham Asylum. The story feels like it got cut and paste from the Infernal Affairs series. The gun play is horrible (although whilst in driving mode its ok), and the driving is awful.

-

To this day developers still struggle to beat the action packed driving physics of the PS2 GTA series. The driving in Sleeping dogs just felt too clunky and boring to even come close to enjoyable.

-

The only saving grace for this game is that the main character is very likeable and deserves to feature in another game, but better thought out this time.