Which Game Are You Looking Forward Too The Most? And Why?

So, its coming up to for many, the buisiest Gaming Season Ever, There are litterally loads of games coming out this year, many being sequals following on from the best of the best.

So we all know what were getting, what were not, but which one are you looking forward too the most?

I have been deliberating on this fact for quite some time, but after watching various different videos to do with different games, i have only been able to narrow it down, much to my annoyance.

These 2 are TES: Skyrim, who for many of you this will be your option with no deliberation needed. This is because I can remember the sheer goosebumps down my spine when i first exited the sewers in Oblivion, Now that was the best game ever! (only managing to play it 5 years after its release!) So , with 5 years gone by, well, lets just say, It is gonna be AWESOME!

The Other Game, Is Battlefield 3. I Make no joke when saying I love Call Of Duty And Hated BFBC2. But, After playing MW2 recently, and been so pissed off with the community as a whole, i feel battlefield has made such an effort to topple COD, that BF3 will be very much similar to when COD4 came out, Revalutionary. I feel, by the time COD10 Comes Out Battlefield Will Be King, I feel it has a much more mature community, not that all on COD are immature, but i just feelas a whole, the community sucks. I feel in MW3, i will play Kill confirmed the most, as Snipers will be pretty much screwed.

So They Are My 2 Most Anticipated Games, What Is/Are Yours And Why?

UT

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I did have spaces between the paragraphs, but they havent come through! Im on firefox too! :(

Is there really a need for another thread like this?

Mass Effect 3 the most because it will be the ending to my favourite gaming saga, then definitely Arkham City because the first was just so awesome, although I wish they put Hush in either of them, then Skyrim because dude that *** is awesome

Battlefield 3 - Cause of all of this forums.xbox.com/.../2282.aspx

Trials Evolution

Uncharted 3 and BF3........for the awesomenessss

F1 2011 - Forza 4 - Skyrim

Now i have driver and dead island my next gaming goodness will come from Saints Row the third because i love saints row, much more funnyier and fun than gta. Next up maybe mw3 and next year only Bioshock Infinite and Thief 4.

[quote user="V King Bill V"]

Now i have driver and dead island my next gaming goodness will come from Saints Row the third because i love saints row, much more funnyier and fun than gta. Next up maybe mw3 and next year only Bioshock Infinite and Thief 4.

[/quote]

I've been looking forward to Thief 4 since it was announced but I'm sure I've read recently ( Can't be 100% sure ) that it's been delayed untill mid 2012?

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

[quote user="V King Bill V"]

[/quote]

I've been looking forward to Thief 4 since it was announced but I'm sure I've read recently ( Can't be 100% sure ) that it's been delayed untill mid 2012?

[/quote]

As of april this year g4tv has thi4f as its called for dec 31st 2011 link

Battlefield 3 & Assassins Creed Revelations, 1 Very Strong Multiplayer game and 1 Very strong Single Player game, Should last me till the January sales.