Which crap game have you enjoyed this year so far?

Earth Defence Force: Insect armageddon is such a rubbish game in comparison with other shooters but am really enjoying it even its tedious parts.

What about yous?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You remind of those people that say 'Its so bad I have to buy it'. Then wonder why we are surrounded by *** every which way we turn.

-

You can't enjoy something which is bad, you crazed fool! Just like you can't have an epic fail.

I would say AC3 but I havent played it this year.

I don't see how you can find a game that you think is crap but enjoyable at the same time. Surely if you enjoy playing that game, it can't be that crap.

You can have a game that is objectively terrible from a game design standpoint but manages to be fun to play. RE6 seems to be one of those kinds of games for some people.

[quote user="ImDrunky"]

I don't see how you can find a game that you think is crap but enjoyable at the same time. Surely if you enjoy playing that game, it can't be that crap.

[/quote]

of course you can, ppl watch crap on tv all the time and find it mildly interesting but zfair hit  the nail on the head in what i was talking about.

i said it was crap/rubbish in comparison. now if i wernt comparing then edf is an ok game on its own.

Easy Aliens Colonial Marines.

I Really enjoyed it.

[quote user="gooslaps goop"]

Easy Aliens Colonial Marines.

I Really enjoyed it.

[/quote]

+1, I thought it was really good (dodgy story aside!), especially co-op.

Another one for Aliens Colonial Marines, I enjoyed it.

Do you two wanna play co op sometime?