Which classic franchises of games you want that Microsoft makes available exclusively for the Xbox One?

Tell us which games you'd like franchises Microsoft make available exclusively for the Xbox One?

Below is my list!

One of the franchises that already belong to Microsoft, I wish Microsoft could entail the following franchises, in order of priority:

1) Battletoads (keeping the action/adventure style, keeping the universe of the game, only featuring next-generation graphics and an elaborate story)

2) Banjo-Kazzoie (keeping the adventure style, keeping the universe of the game, only featuring next-generation graphics and an elaborate story. No ridiculous and vehicles without FPS multiplayer! )

3) Blue Dragon

4) Tao Feng and/or Kakuto Chojin (Microsoft Games Studios could join the universe and the character two games a game of high quality 3D gameplay and realistic graphics to make a next-generation games to fight the magnitude of Virtua Fighter. Another alternative is the Microsoft add the characters of these two games in Killer Instinct, but the gameplay of KI is 2D)

5) Lost Odyssey

6) Kameo

7) Brute Force (in third person Shooter version (TPS))

8) Wizards Warriors

9) Perfect Dark (in version third-person Shooting (TPS) and not in first person shooting (FPS))

10) Kung Fu Chaos

As for other companies ' games, as well as Microsoft bought the rights to the franchise Gears of Wars, Microsoft could buy the rights from the following franchises, in order of priority:

1) Dead Or Alive (Tecmo)

2) Virtua Fighter (Sega)

3) Ninja Gaiden (Tecmo)

4) ShenMue (Sega)

5) Final Fantasy (Square-Enix)

6) Street of Rage (Sega)

7) Alex Kid (Sega)

8) Golden Axe (Sega)

9) Shinning Force (Sega)

10) Dragon Quest (Sega)

11) Shinobi (Sega)

12) Daytona USA (Sega)

13) Nights (Sega)

14 Burning Rangers) (Sega)

15) Altered Beast (Sega)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Whoa. Lotsa Japanese based titles there. Not gonna happen. And I honestly cant see the appeal of bringing back banjo kazoo. Let it rest in peace.

No........... Not Shinobi, It would get ruined. Turn it into some 1st person hack and slash affair. Loved my old Shinobi, and It's only definitive sequel Shadow Dancer (with the Dog).

Many a day i put 10p into the arcade to play that.

And Alex the Kidd...... NO........ don't destroy my childhood. Alex the Kidd in miracle world, on the Master System another one of my favourites, than someone could mess up badly.....

Please no....

Please release Ghouls and Ghosts, and Ghosts and Goblins on a arcade download, i could play them forever

Beyond good and evil! And for sure Beyond good and evil 2 has been announced! What a game, cant wait! :]

Fist of the North Star or Rygar... neither will happen but a boy can dream.

LINKS Golf 2014 with John Daily

NFL Fever 2015 --not gonna happen unless NFL ditches EA exclusitivity once and for all

Mutant League Football (they need to buy out this kickstarter project already!!)

Project Gotham Racing 5

and....

Ultimate Dodge Ball and V-Spike V'Ball combo!

And RBI Baseball

A lot of people say that Microsoft should not launch a new Killer Instinct because it would destroy the franchise and childhood memories of many people. Summary of story.! Microsoft dared and released for the Xbox One the best version of Killer Instinct made until today.

The issue of reviving a classic game this in the company did not invent superfluous fads, just release a new version of the game with high quality graphics and elaborated story, keeping characters and the universe of the original games, which the current version of the game will be sales success.

In "Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts" the Micorosoft invent fad superfluous to put vehicles to please fans of FPS and the result was a total distortion of Banjo-Kazooie that ceased to be a game of adventure the magnitude of Mario 64 to turn a game without any identity.

Already in Killer Instinct Microsoft made the basics, kept the characters and universe, just put high quality graphics, soon put a good story mode in the game, and read all the feedebacks fans to build the new KI. Consequently, the result was a game of success.

I think that with Killer Instinct Microsoft already understand how to bring successfully to the present day the franchises that have been successful in the past.

Scarface: the world is yours from the og Xbox.

I don't care just give us more games MS. And yes people think and thing that a reboot will be ruin.

XBOX ONE version of 1 VS 100!