We're excited to announce that we've fully migrated the Xbox Forums to their new home, here on the Microsoft Community forums!
As of today, going to forums.xbox.com will redirect you here to the Xbox area of the Community forums. We've moved all of your existing threads over so you can continue and start conversations with the new forums experience.
We sincerely appreciate the feedback you have provided over this transition and can't wait for you to check out the new Xbox Forums!
Which classic franchises of games you want that Microsoft makes available exclusively for the Xbox One?
Tell us which games you'd like franchises Microsoft make available exclusively for the Xbox One?
Below is my list!
One of the franchises that already belong to Microsoft, I wish Microsoft could entail the following franchises, in order of priority:
1) Battletoads (keeping the action/adventure style, keeping the universe of the game, only featuring next-generation graphics and an elaborate story)
2) Banjo-Kazzoie (keeping the adventure style, keeping the universe of the game, only featuring next-generation graphics and an elaborate story.
No ridiculous and vehicles without FPS multiplayer! )
3) Blue Dragon
4) Tao Feng and/or Kakuto Chojin (Microsoft Games Studios could join the universe and the character two games a game of high quality 3D gameplay and realistic graphics to make a next-generation games to fight the magnitude of Virtua Fighter.
Another alternative is the Microsoft add the characters of these two games in Killer Instinct, but the gameplay of KI is 2D)
5) Lost Odyssey
7) Brute Force (in third person Shooter version (TPS))
8) Wizards Warriors
9) Perfect Dark (in version third-person Shooting (TPS) and not in first person shooting (FPS))
10) Kung Fu Chaos
As for other companies ' games, as well as Microsoft bought the rights to the franchise Gears of Wars, Microsoft could buy the rights from the following franchises, in order of priority:
A lot of people say that Microsoft should not launch a new Killer Instinct because it would destroy the franchise and childhood memories of many people. Summary of story.! Microsoft dared and released for the Xbox One the best version of Killer Instinct
made until today.
The issue of reviving a classic game this in the company did not invent superfluous fads, just release a new version of the game with high quality graphics and elaborated story, keeping characters and the universe of the original games, which the current
version of the game will be sales success.
In "Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts" the Micorosoft invent fad superfluous to put vehicles to please fans of FPS and the result was a total distortion of Banjo-Kazooie that ceased to be a game of adventure the magnitude of Mario 64 to turn a game without any
Already in Killer Instinct Microsoft made the basics, kept the characters and universe, just put high quality graphics, soon put a good story mode in the game, and read all the feedebacks fans to build the new KI. Consequently, the result was a game of success.
I think that with Killer Instinct Microsoft already understand how to bring successfully to the present day the franchises that have been successful in the past.