Which arcade game would you recommend me to buy for 800MS Points?

Which arcade game would you recommend me to buy for 800MS Points?

Which arcade game shall I buy with 800 MS points? Shall I buy Portal: Still alive? I am looking for a long lasting multiplayer arcade game btw.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I wouldn't get Portal: still alive, you're best off just buying the orange box.

I don't have any multiplayer arcade games, but geom wars 2, peggle and super meat boy (1200 i think) are all good arcade games.

Ok.

plants vs zombies is meant to be on special at half price so 600

Well id recommend Trenched if Microshaft hadnt stopped its release in the UK, but everywhere else gets it !!!!!!!

space ark woop woop

"Magic: The Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012".

Awesome value for 800 points.

Az

Plants Vs Zombies is definitely a good fun arcade game but the multiplayer is local only (co-op in adventure or vs mode).  Raskulls is a multiplayer based game (other than the mega-quest storyline) and there's still some players online or there's good ol' 4 player local.

Full house poker is decent...if you like poker.

You can keep coming back to it. They run weekly quickplay tournaments where the player with the most xp in 30 mins win additional chips etc. Previously they were doing spring tournamants & they just put out another free update with additional acheivements for the summer tournaments which you can play on tuesdays & saturdays.

Sega Rally.

Probably, the long lasting arcade game you could buy is Battlefield 1943. But that's for 1200 MSP's.

Trust me, I have spend over 7 Days playing the game, and still it didn't get boring. It's a multiplayer too.

and you could download a trial for free to see if you like it.