Wheres Trenched ?

Sorry I must have missed a meeting or somthing. But I thought Trenched was due for release on xbla this week ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's been delayed "indefinately" atm. Should be here in a week or two. They cited difficulties.

Cheers,thats abit annoying, i was looking forward to that.

Me too it is a shambles that it gets delayed on the day of release and then they go quiet on when we can expect to see it. How hard can it be to release a digital game after all it is already out in Aus (another PAL region). I blame MS as they are publishing, God forbid them to delay the game in the US the pricks.

So its only been delayed here, why?

No one knows, people are guessing some sort of legal issues.

Yes, just checked with one of my US friends & its on their marketplace !!!!!

the rumour i heard is that a salute in the game is similer to a certain 2nd world war german leader.and in germany thats a big no no.shame,i was looking forward to it to

i guess we'll have to play the amazing Lucha Fury !  :(

Last i looked all of europe wasnt germany, that was kinda the point of ww1 and 2 wasn't it?

UK gets shafted so much its not funny anymore(never was) they used to blame languages but last i checked we spoke english in england. surely a better solution would be to release an english version that the french, germans etc can choose to DL if they want then later bring out a multilingual as a patch. last i checked english is taught in german schools and imagine its same in france/spain etc. my german nephew for instance can speak english better than a lot of ppl in britain (chavs)

innit